Tuesday, April 14, 2015

4 weeks to a clean and organized life!! Week 1

As a busy mom and wife, I know how difficult it can be to keep a clean house.  On a daily basis I don't get home until 5 pm, and then its the daily mommy duties, homework, dinner and bath time.  Once the little one goes down, then daily chores.  By 10pm, I am ready for bed!   I wanted to create a system that would allow me to properly delegate certain duties on certain days, as well as items I can multitask.  On Monday, I plan to declutter/clean the countertops while dinner is in the oven.  Wednesday is a great night for us to go out to dinner, so its a great night to clean the oven since I won't be using it.

My plan with the 4 week guide is to break down each week to a certain area/room of the house.  Each day of the week is given a task, leaving the more time consuming tasks during the weekend, and easier tasks towards the beginning of the week.  I feel the system is easily interchangeable with different life styles, exchange Friday's tasks with Tuesday's for example. 



Starting this Sunday I am going to start week 1 of the Guide to a Clean and Organized life.  I'll be checking in all next week with updates and pictures.  

I am so happy to start this adventure, and truly look forward to hearing from others following me.  I would love your feedback on whether my system worked for you.  Please feel free to leave comments, like us on facebook and follow us twitter and/or pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment