Monday, May 4, 2015

Failure is NOT an option!!

My purpose to starting this blog was to document my experiences while transforming my home and lifestyle.  I was hoping to post success story after success story, but today my friends I post my first FAIL. 

I was just too busy this weekend; well that's the excuse I made for myself.  Between play dates, a night out with friends (maybe a little to late) and everyday house chores, I failed to successfully complete week 2.  If I am being honest with myself, I had the time, I could have delegated better.  I let an excuse stop me from succeeding. 

As hard as I am on myself, I'm actually happy I failed.   This is real life, a real blog.  My failure will not only help myself, but it will help this blog and help you. 

Lesson learned.....we need a planned break.  I am revising the 4 week cleaning schedule to include a free day.  I feel this will allow the average busy, hard working person the down time they so much deserve (and not feel guilty).  A break allows us to relax and recharge our batteries.  Besides, who wants to scrub floors on a FRIDAY!?!

Today is a new day, and I'm throwing all excuses out the window.  I am back at it and ready to tackle week 3.  I plan on making up my missed cleaning from week 2 this week as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment