Wednesday, December 30, 2015

POP!


It's a new year, perfect time to get a new routine.


This year Clean Life, Happy Life is going to POP!  We are introducing our 3-step POP concept: Plan, Organize, Prep. Every day, every event, every task think POP.  First you'll plan the details,  think about what needs to be done, how do you want to tackle the task. Then organize yourself on paper, dissect the tasks and write down the order you'll need to do things and a timeline.  And lastly, prep anything that can be done ahead of time.
Example: packing my child's lunch for school.  First I plan what I am going to make for lunches for the week, and make sure I have all the items.  Then I organize my thoughts on a piece of paper, writing them down on note pad and hang on the fridge to reference later in the week, I also organize the items I'll need for the week, making sure everything is in a place and easily accessible.  Lastly, I prep.  Every night I bring out the items the lunch will be packed in, make sure ice packs are in freezer and pre-make any items that I can.  By doing these steps each morning everything goes smoothly and I am not spending more then 5 minutes putting together the last minute items and packing it up.  Need ideas for lunches, check out our lunch blog here.
Every Sunday we suggest taking the time to plan out your week, organize your to-do list, and prep items before the busy week starts.  Use our POP Weekly FREE printable to help you.  The weekly calendar will help you plan out meals, get your home clean by doing a lit bit each day throughout the week, get a little exercise in, and help you keep up with your to-do list.  


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a great idea and gorgeous print out to keep us organized and on task. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me blog hop. I hope to see you again this week for another great round. #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thank you for hosting a great blog hop =)

      Delete